Terms of using pre-paid electronic resources:
- Users of the UCU Library are required to adhere to the terms and conditions of use of electronic resources.
- All licensed prepaid resources are protected by the terms of the license agreements with the providers. It is allowed to create separate copies (electronic and in printed form) of articles and other documents only for research and educational purposes.
- In no way, electronic and printed copies accessible through the databases may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Users are not allowed to download system logs or individual releases.
- It is forbidden to copy bases and any of their parts / collections with automatic download programs.
- Access to resources is controlled by IP addresses (without any restrictions from any computer in the campus).
- Відкритий доступ
- Закритий доступ
- Вільний доступ